Everything appears to work as intended, except for this one "freeze bug" which
has consistently happened since I switched to Pale Moon from Firefox. In fact,
I'm unsure if it happened on Firefox as well. I will never again install any
software cancer from Mozilla, so I cannot test that.

The freeze bug happens every single time I try to resize the left pane, listing
all the objects. I'm frequently tricked into doing this because it's such a
natural thing to do. I have to actively remember to *scroll* to the right and
not make the left pane horizontally larger.

As soon as I click its border and start dragging to resize it, the entire page
and browser freezes helplessly, never recovering. Every single time. The only
thing to do is to kill the entire Pale Moon process and start it again. Then it
works perfectly again until the nanosecond when I attempt to resize it, even
one pixel. Something about resizing that pane is clearly messing with Pale Moon
somehow.

This has happened for at least several versions of pgAdmin 4.

(I cannot use a different browser for the simple fact that there are no other
browsers left which aren't complete spyware. Even Pale Moon is just a fork from
old Firefox, and I'm purely using it out of having no other choice.)