Awesome.

Thanks Dave!

On 03/04/2020 7:49 a.m., Dave Page wrote:
Hi

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 9:11 AM Dave Page <dp...@pgadmin.org <mailto:dp...@pgadmin.org>> wrote:

    On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 5:52 PM Brian Wilson <br...@wildsong.biz
    <mailto:br...@wildsong.biz>> wrote:

        My advice to anyone using pgadmin4 is to try running it in Docker.
        I replied privately to George with more details. I can forward
        all that here if people want.
        You might end up using Docker only for pgadmin4 but once you
        get used to using it I think it will be a valuable tool for
        you. The longer I use it the more places it fits in.

    Docker is certainly a fine way to do this, however I do also see
    value in a "Don't automatically launch a browser at startup"
    option in the runtime.

    George, could you log a feature request at
    https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues please?

I hacked on this over lunch - here's a patch.

Akshay, can you review/commit please?
--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com