I think I’m missing something obvious and easy.  With the newer pgAdmins that
make use of a service + web page for the application, is there a way to close
the web page tab, and then reconnect to that existing server easily?  Such as a
generic URL that doesn’t include the port #.

I’ve found that if I save the URL as a bookmark, then invariably the port saved
in the URL is incorrect for the current server and I can’t reconnect.  So
anytime I close the tab, next time I want pgAdmin, I go find the service and
kill it, and then relaunch.

Or alternatively, is there an actual Mac App as there used to be, before the
web page app?