On 07-05-2020 18:00, Khushboo Vashi wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 3:54 PM Surya Widyanto <ayru...@gmail.com <mailto:ayru...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On 07-05-2020 11:01, Khushboo Vashi wrote:
    Hi,

    On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 6:04 AM Surya Widyanto <ayru...@gmail.com
    <mailto:ayru...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        Hi,

        Recently I've successfully upgraded to PGAdmin v4.21 as
        Server Mode, but I had some problem when do Database
        Backup/Restore from PGAdmin.
        When I try to browse the directory/folder to store my backup
        file, the PGAdmin4 give Access Denied message. I cannot view
        the directory content which I try to save the backup file.

        Is there any config or setup file I missed to configure the
        directory permission on Windows?

        Another problem is after I upgraded to v4.21, I cannot
        refresh my materialized view using the right click context
        menu with error
        *Failed to create materialized view refresh job. [WinError 2]
        The system cannot find the specified file*

        What can I do so I can refresh my materialized view except
        from running it manually in Query Editor?

        FYI: I run the PGAdmin4 on Windows Server 2016 Standard (x64)
        and Apache/2.4.41 (Win64) mod_wsgi/4.7.1 Python/3.8

    Have you changed any config settings related to PATH (DATA_DIR,
    SESSION_DB_PATH etc)?
    On Windows, the DATA_DIR is set to %APPDATA%\pgAdmin by default.
    Reference:

https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/4.21/server_deployment.html#configuration

    Yes, I've already change the *config_local.py* file according to
    my server path. Below are my *config_local.py* file content:

    SERVER_MODE = True

    LOG_FILE = 'C:/WebApps/redacted/logs/pgadmin4.log'
    SQLITE_PATH = 'C:/WebApps/redacted/pgadmin4.db'
    SESSION_DB_PATH = 'C:/WebApps/redacted/sessions/'
    STORAGE_DIR = 'C:/WebApps/redacted/storage/'

    MAIL_SERVER = '127.0.0.1'
    MAIL_PORT = 25
    MAIL_USE_SSL = False
    MAIL_USE_TLS = False
    MAIL_USERNAME = 'redacted'
    MAIL_PASSWORD = 'redacted'
    MAIL_DEBUG = False

    BTW, on the link you gave above there is no mentioning about
    *DATA_DIR *variable on config file...?? Is there something I miss
    about the config?

    For information, the *LOG_FILE *and *SQLITE_PATH *are working
    fine... I can see the log file and view the *pgadmin4.db *file and
    it's content.
    The *SESSION_DB_PATH *and *STORAGE_DIR *are both I check exists
    and inside it some folder are created acording to the account and
    session logged in to PGAdmin4 Server Mode.

Please check the permission of the file/directory you have changed. It should be 0700.
How in Windows to set the file permission to 0700?

I've already set in *Security Tabs *of the folder/file properties to allow Everyone to have *Full Control* (read, write, list, modify, execute).*
*

**

    Regards,
    Surya