I’m happy to see that some of these items are already addressed.But I have a
couple issues with them:

1) auto-re-sizing columns by clicking on their separator does not work for me.
I’ve got Safari as my default browser (running on OS X,). Double-clicking the
header separator to the right of the column does nothing.  I checked and get
the same behavior in Chrome (again on OS X). Just to confirm, I assume I’m in
the right place if I get the resize ("←|→”) cursor.

2) Occasioinally I accidentally un-dock one of the query tool windows (either
the command window or the results window, and sometimes the whole query
window). I’ve been unable to figure out how to re-dock it when this
happens.I’ve tried dragging the undocked window all over the screen and I’ve
tried double-clicking and right-clicking on the menu line of the undocked
window. Can you explain how to re-dock these windows? I’ve played around with
this a little more and have found that only very rarely can I re-dock a window
once it is un-docked.

As a side thought on the issue of re-docking windows, pretty much every time I
undock a window it is not intentional - could you add a feature to lock the
undocking mechanism such that either a confirmation would be necessary or
undocking has to be re-enabled before undocking can be done?