On Mon, February 22, 2021 04:14, Dave Page wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 8:00 PM James B. Byrne <byrn...@harte-lyne.ca>
> wrote:
>

>> Is there no way to restore from an sql file from within pgadmin4?
>>

> Not at present, because pg_restore can't do it. You'd need to feed the file
> into the psql command line utility.

Thanks.  I did that to get past the immediate difficulty.  But it is
inconvenient to unload from one host, transfer the dump to another host, log on
to the second host, and then use psql.  As compared to using pgadim where
everything is handled via one interface on a single host.

Regards,

   Unencrypted messages have no legal claim to privacy

James B. Byrne                mailto:byrn...@harte-lyne.ca
Canada  L8E 3C3