Hello,

When starting PgAdmin 5.0 as Desktop app on Windows 2019 server, some of my customers are getting the following error message: "L'administrateur a bloqué l'extension pgAdmin 4(ID : cmifjmkpnpkdlfachldmblngbbmojlle)" Sorry, the message is in French. AFAIK it comes from Chromium, which is complaining about the extension pgAdmin 4 being blocked by the administrator. Unfortunately, I could not reproduce the issue on my environment. According to our users, no log is generated under %AppData%\pgAdmin. Is there any log file I could check to understand what is blocking the extension ? Is this a known problem (incompatibility with security tools or rules) ?

Best regards,

--
Julien de Murcia