On 03/05/2021 07:17, Akshay Joshi wrote:
I would suggest activating the virtual environment "source /usr/pgadmin4/venv/bin/activate" and then try to run "/usr/pgadmin4/venv/bin/python3 -s /usr/pgadmin4/web/pgAdmin4.py" and
check whether it works or the same error.

Hello Akshay,

Thanks for responding. I tried that.... the "activate" command worked, and the command prompt now had "(venv)" in front of it. However, the second command failed with:

/usr/pgadmin4/venv/bin/python3: No such file or directory

When I look into that directory, /usr/pgadmin4/venv/bin/python3 is symlinked to /usr/bin/python3.8. However, on my system I see instead /usr/bin/python3.9. Just for fun, I tried running:

/usr/bin/python3.9 -s /usr/pgadmin4/web/pgAdmin4.py

However, it failed with:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/pgadmin4/web/pgAdmin4.py", line 16, in <module>
    from cheroot.wsgi import Server as CherootServer
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'cheroot'

As I said in my first email, I appreciate that my Kubuntu version is ahead of the supported ones; so I'm happy enough to wait until a pgAdmin version which works on my computer is released - at the rate at which you guys work, I'm sure that won't be long! In the meantime, I still have psql. :-)

Thanks,

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland