Hello,
I need some advise how to create ER using pgadmin.  I am using pgadmin 4.3 and
found "New ERD Project (beta)" under Tool.
I can't drag and drop tables from browser tree to the diagram.  I can manually
add tables and generate the name and retype all columns' information. Would
please show how and why I can't drag/drop tables to the diagram?
Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their
mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love, and forgive more.To call him a
dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a
tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who
knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)
**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.*** Genuinely rich
*** Faithful talent *** Sharing success