hi again dave.

the tabs for the queries are great..  it is a little painful when you have a
few of them open and then just want to close them all — because you get asked
if you want to discard it.

there are two thoughts here.

first, I might suggest that the message should say  ‘do you want to SAVE’ it
and that the buttons say ‘SAVE’ and ‘NO’.

traditionally, such messages suggest save … and a yes answer makes me think I
want to save it, so I keep hitting no.   I’m getting hit by culturally inbred
messages from my past.

I also would like to ask for a preference not to be bothered and to just close
the query window without saving.  Thats mostly what we do.

Doug Easterbrook
Arts Management Systems Ltd.
mailto:d...@artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com