      From: Amedeo <amedeo.scaf...@gruppocestari.com>
 To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
 Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 12:08 PM
 Subject: [pgadmin-support] DB Creation From .dmp File

Hi,

I have a .dmp File of 9 GigaBites that contains aerial views.

I want to open the information tha contains this file with PgAdmin4.

I have created a new database, then i have runned RESTORE command.

PgAdmin show me the next message:

<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5935153/Cattura.jpg>

I have created a new databese, then i have runned RESTORE command.

Can someone help me?

Thank You in Advance.