On 07/05/2011 01:51 PM, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 10:53 +0200, Mario Splivalo wrote:
I have set up logdir in pgpool.conf, but no logging ever takes place
there. It seem that the only way pgpool is logging stuff is to stdout
(where I can redirect it to file, pipe it to logger process, etc).
I even set debug to 1 in .conf file, no gain.

Am I missing something here?

Yes, logdir doesn't allow you to set up the logging directory, but the
directory that will hold the pgpool_status file.

And, I presume that queries, if set up that way, will be logged there.

You don't have much possibility on pgpool 3.0 regarding the log. Either
you send them to syslog, or you send them to stderr.

3.1 will be better for this.

Thnx, I just wanted to confirm that :)

        Mario