Try the pgsql-cygwin mailing list.
If you installed in the default location you put the cygipc-1.09-2.tar.gz
file in c:\cygwin as this is the root, else put it where ever you
installed cygwin. Then do tar -zxvf cygipc-1.09-2.tar.gz
Note there is a PostgreSQL README if you install the PostgreSQL cygwin
binary.
Unfortunatly cygwin 1.3.9 doesn't work with PostgreSQL, so you'll also need
to download the latest cygwin1.DLL snapshot from
http://cygwin.com/snapshots
You put cygwin1.DLL in /bin (c:\cygwin\bin for default install location)
Hope this helps,
- Stuart