I get a script error when trying to connect to postgres. It fails in the following
part of the script:

PgDatabase conn ("host=localhost dbname=group3");

if (conn.ConnectionBad())
{
}

/var/log/messages shows

authentication failure; logname=capmag uid=502 euid=0 tty= ruser = rhost= user=postgres

As "capmag" user with DBCREATE privileges, created db called group3. As I'm accessing
group3 via html and C++ script in cgi-bin, I've created a user named "apache" with
grant all priviledges in group3.

Mark