Hi folks!

        I've been learning postgres 7.2 two weeks so far, and I could find
that
no dba´s users can create new objects in a different database that it do not
own or,
at least, do not have authorities to create new objects.

        For example, assume two databases: postgresdb database owned only by
dba user "postgres" and leodb where exists only the no dba user "leo" with
INSERT, DELETE and UPDATE authorities. So, why? Why leo can create a new
objects in postgresdb?

        I am looking forward to heard from all you.
        Thanks a lot!