Exactly. My Informix background is showing. Is there a way to officially get this put on a to do list? I'd be most appreciative of the value this adds.

Slightly off subject, is there a way to read from one cluster and insert into a database in another cluster (local or remote)? I think I read this is coming in the future. In Informix-land, we used to do this through a named pipe. It was quite handy.