My company and one of our clients have been using 7.3 internally since it was released last month. It has been performing very well, we're nearly finished testing it in our development and test environments. So it's meeting our expectations with both performance and deployment/admin'ing.

Before we push it out into our production environment I wanted to make one last check with regards to bugs - is anybody aware of any bugs that have popped up in 7.3? I haven't seen any unexpected issues on the mailing lists but I wanted to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Thanks,
Tim