Tom Lane wrote:

Sergio Pili <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

pg_dump abort with this error:
pg_dump: dumpBlobs(): error reading large object: ERROR: cannot read block
6389 of pg_largeobject_loid_pn_index: Input/output error

This error is caused by bad block on my hard drive?

Looks like it.

How can i do to recover database without lost blobs? Or to lose less
information?

If the only loss is in that index, you can rebuild the index using
REINDEX.

But still, I would not go on much longer with that Harddisk...