On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:37:58 -0500 (CDT), C. Bensend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You might want to look into the autovacuum daemon, and / or increasing
fsm settings to be large enough to hold all the spare tuples released by
vacuuming.

IIRC, the autovacuum stuff was added in 7.4, which I'm not running (yet). An upgrade to 7.4.3 might be prudent for me, while the database is still small.

Benny

By the way, be carefull. The pg_autovacuum is not good enough for being using as the only way for cleaning the database, especially if you have a lot of update and delete on the same tables.

-- Downloading signature ... 99% *CRC FAILED* signature aborted