Thanks you very much Tom,

Here is the solution to the problem:

First: We have to restore (only) the structure (schema) of the database
pg_restore -Ft -v -s db.tar -d database_name -U postgres -S postgres --disable-triggers

Second: Restore the datas
pg_restore -Ft -v -a db.tar -d database_name -U postgres -S postgres --disable-triggers

I think, that in the first step, we can drop "-S postgres --disable-triggers"
options.

Thanks.