Thank You sir. for your kind to answering my email.
if try it but the default is in the c:\..... how can i move it to d:\DataPG
??
Dedy Styawan

Olivier Martineau writes:

You just have to run again the initdb command with -D option :
initdb - D D:\DataPG

Then, you'll have to start the database server with this command :
pg_ctl -D D:\DataPG start

dedy a Ãcrit :

I have just installed PostgreSQL (postgresql-8.0.1.zip) on a Windows 2K Prof platform.
but the the default Database Dir is in C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.0\data
can I move the default Database ex: D:\DataPG\
where can i set it??
Thank You for all your kind for reading my bad english email
Dedy Styawan
Semarang - Central Java
Indonesia

| .