Hi all,

I'm migrating our DDBB from postgresql 7.4 to postgresql 8.1. In postgreql 7.4 we don't have autovaccum running. So, every night before doing the daily backup we do a "vaccuumdb -f -z" for each DB. My doubt is, the autovaccuum with the version 8.1 is started by default and I don't know how often I should perform the "vaccuumdb -f -z" or now it's not necessary to do it at all.

Thank you very much
--
Arnau