Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
Olivier Boissard a écrit :
I'd like to compare postgresql tables content between 2 servers after a
replication.
Do you know which tools can do this ?

If you don't mind using a non-free product, there are DB Comparer for
PostgreSQL (http://sqlmanager.net/fr/products/postgresql/dbcomparer) and
Data Comparer for PostgreSQL
(http://sqlmanager.net/fr/products/postgresql/datacomparer), both from
EMS. They have great tools for databases.

Regards.

Thanks for your response.
I didn't know anything about these 2 products before. They seem to be very interesting erven if I would prefer free product.
Do you know if  they are easy to use ?

Olivier

begin:vcard
fn:Olivier Boissard
n:Boissard;Olivier
org:Cerene Services
adr:;;3 rue Archimede;La Chapelle Saint Luc;;10000;France
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:03.25.74.11.78
tel;fax:03.25.78.39.67
version:2.1