On 1/22/07, Alexander B. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I need to install XML on Postgres 8.1.

XML support is provided in PostgreSQL via a contrib module xml2.
look for xml related folders in contrib folder after untarring the pgsql
source. go through the README files on contrib modules to
know the features.

What's the simples steps that I can follow?

how have you installed postgresql ?

I found on the internet, but there are many versions, packages and ways
to install.
What's the right way to install?

have you installed from source or rpm ?

Can we compare the same powerful like Oracle has on Xml?

what is your requirement ? postgresql xml2 module i think has xslt and xpath
support. check the README file of xml2 folder.

If you could help me!!
Thanks in advance.

Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você!
Experimente já e veja as novidades.
http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/