Hi Jay

This is the pgADMIN query so you should ask it in that list /
you should try to restart the service in the service panel

Subject: [ADMIN] PgAgent..Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 16:44:28 +0530From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear All

If i am trying to start my pgAgent, the following error is occurs...

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.2\bin>net start pgAgentThe service is not
responding to the control function.
More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2186.
If any body gone through this errors, kindly give me the solution for this.

DISCLAIMER:This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use
of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is
appreciated..
Recharge--play some free games. Win cool prizes too!
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink