Hello,

I will try this. Is there a particular size these files need to be? Then I can try the pg_dumpall. That's, of course, my main concern. I need to get the data out.

By the way, before I went to panic mode, I tried pg_dumpall and reindexing the database. Everything gets the same error, perhaps with a different file name.

Carol