Hi all

Can we do a point-in-time restore of a single database out of n databases??.
I have 5 databases in the postgresql server.

I have taken full-backup of the entire data directory (/opt/postgresql/data)
and individual dumps also (for safety).
then i have taken all the log files till now.
Now, the server is crashed.

Is there anyway to restore only 1 database out of total 5 database to
particular point-in-time. (similar to Mysql)

I have individual dumps of each database and all corresponding log files
from that time.
Can i selectively restore the databases.

Can I use dump files + log files to restore the databases.

Please help me in this regards

Thanks
Srikanth