On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Reinhard Asmus <
reinhard.as...@spdfraktion.de> wrote:

> select * from pg_stat_activity show me informations to working connections
>
> but i will see informations (application and ip-address) to failed
> connections
>
> in this situation i can see problems in my pg_log but not the information
> to application and ip-address

pg_stat_activity is standard statistic view which is dynamically updated.

Very true, failed connection's information can be pull from
pg_logs. However, you need to tune your logging setting to write
information about connections. See log_connections & log_disconnections
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/runtime-config-logging.html

---
Regards,
Raghavendra