Hello Admins

I work for a startup called Delphix <http://www.delphix.com> which creates
infrastructure to virtualize databases. The virtual databases are complete
read/write copies of production databases but take up no extra space and
can be provisioned in minutes instead of hours or days. We already have a
product which works for Oracle and MsSQL Server databases. Our product has
been helping database admins and developers worldwide.

Currently we are in the planning phase for adding support for PostgreSQL
database in the Delphix product. Here is an opportunity for you to help us
create a great product by telling us your experience working with
PostgreSQL database. If you would like please fill in this questionnaire :
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XH97P9S.

Thanks
Viru