Hello,

in an application I was working on recently, we had to develop a system to grant access rights on and associate items with parts of a tree. Imagine for example a tree of product categories in an e-shop - you might want to associate items with these categories with categories (once you associate the item to a category, it's associated to it's parent category too) and grant access rights on subtrees to administrators (once you grant access to a category, you're granting access to it's subcategories too).

Inspired by the solution we developed, I've implemented a similar system and I'm releasing it under GPL license. All the sources (basically a set of triggers) along with documentation etc. can be found here:

    http://www.fuzzy.cz/databaze/index-en.php

Tomas

-To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to:

              [EMAIL PROTECTED]