IBS Solutions is proud to announce first public alpha release of our first wxWidgets based desktop software product - Proximus Report Builder. Proximus Report Builder is a reporting software that allows to create broad range of graphical reports – more information and download link can be found at our website http://www.ibs.lv/en/category/proximus_report_builder.

People that will actively contribute to Proximus Report Builder by submitting bugs and valuable feedback will be granted with a free of charge full commercial license for Proximus Report Builder.

We hope you'll enjoy working with Proximus Report Builder!

Have a nice day!
--
Aivars Akots
SIA "IBS Solutions"