The call for presentations for PGConf US 2016 is now open! Submissions will be
allowed through  January 31st, 2016. All speakers will be notified by February
15, 2016. Please note that as with our past conferences, there will be no
extensions of the submission deadline. For more information and submission
details, please visit http://www.pgconf.us/2016/submit/

Thanks to the support of our attendees, speakers, volunteers, and sponsors, we
have had two incredibly successful PostgreSQL conferences in NYC that have
grown the PostgreSQL community substantially. Hundreds of attendees
representing a plethora of companies around the world have attended one or both
of our previous conferences and continue to join our event. In April of 2016 we
plan to keep the tradition going. With the support of the United States
PostgreSQL Association, the conference organization team is planning the most
informational and involved conference yet.

April 18th is dedicated to hosting trainings and summits. Trainings will occur
at the conference venue and the schedule will be announced in February. We are
featuring the “Second Annual Regulated Industry Summit: Finance, Government,
Healthcare, and PostgreSQL" hosted at the NYC Marriott Brooklyn Bridge, which
will bring together PostgreSQL contributors and enterprise developers to
discuss challenges and solutions in utilizing PostgreSQL in regulated
environments. For more information about the summit and how to attend, please
visit http://www.pgconf.us/2016/training/

April 19th - 20th, 2016, will host two days of dedicated sessions, keynotes,
and events that will allow individuals to enter and experience the PostgreSQL
community at its finest. Experts from around the globe will be submitting talks
and trainings in order to grow the PostgreSQL community and empower those
involved. This wealth of knowledge comes from the perspectives of developers,
DBAs, systems administrators, business-intelligence analysts, decision makers,
and the like.

PGConf US 2016 would not be possible without the considerate support of our
sponsors, which allows us to continue to produce a high-quality event while
keeping registration fees low to encourage growing our community. We extend a
very warm thank you to our launch sponsors:

Platinum:
        + EnterpriseDB
        + OpenSCG
        + Citus Data

Gold:
        + 2ndQuadrant
        + Amazon Web Services

Silver:
        + Command Prompt
        + Consistent State

Are you interested in joining these generous businesses in sponsoring the
PostgreSQL event of 2016? We invite you to view our sponsorship prospectus
slideshow at
http://www.pgconf.us/static/prospectus/PGConf-US-2016-Prospectus.pdf

We look forward to seeing everyone in April to make this the best PostgreSQL
conference in the United States to date!

For more information, please visit http://www.pgconf.us/