Hi All,

I just wanted to quickly let you know that we publicly released PipelineDB
Enterprise <https://www.pipelinedb.com/enterprise>, the commercial edition
of the streaming-SQL database we built, which is based on the PostgreSQL
9.4 core, today.  PipelineDB Enterprise adds horizontal scaling, realtime
alerting, high availability, and some other features to the open-source
core in a "bolt on" capacity."  We'll be refactoring to PostgreSQL 9.5 this
quarter.

We felt that offering a commercial edition of PipelineDB was the optimal
balance between supporting our open-source product and community and being
accountable to our investors in a self-sustaining way.  The proceeds from
the commercial edition will enable us to continue to develop the
open-source core for the long term and give back to the PostgreSQL
community, from whom we have received so much.

Please free to check out our TechCrunch article
<http://techcrunch.com/2016/01/14/pipelinedb-releases-first-enterprise-version-of-its-streaming-sql-database/>
and blog post
<https://www.pipelinedb.com/blog/announcing-pipelinedb-enterprise> if
you're interested.  We'd love to get a test version of the new product to
any of you who are interested.  Please email enterpr...@pipelinedb.com if
you'd like to try PipelineDB Enterprise.

Thanks!
Jeff

--
Jeff Ferguson