On 2024-01-03 We 05:49, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
Reorganise jsonpath operators and methods

Various jsonpath operators and methods add various keywords, switch
cases, and documentation entries in some order.  However, they are not
consistent; reorder them for better maintainability or readability.

Author: Jeevan Chalke <jeevan.cha...@enterprisedb.com>
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAM2+6=xjtyqrrqhaoj80r0wvqxjsxc0iyib9bpc55ufo9vk...@mail.gmail.com

This appears to have broken cross version upgrade. crake is seeing:

pg_dump: error: Dumping the contents of table "tab_core_types" failed: PQgetResult() failed. pg_dump: detail: Error message from server: ERROR:  unrecognized jsonpath item type: 126 pg_dump: detail: Command was: COPY public.tab_core_types (point, line, lseg, box, openedpath, closedpath, polygon, circle, date, "time", "timestamp", timetz, timestamptz, "interval", "json", jsonb, jsonpath, inet, cidr, macaddr8, macaddr, int2, int4, int8, float4, float8, pi, "char", bpchar, "varchar", name, text, bool, bytea, "bit", varbit, money, refcursor, int2vector, oidvector, tsvector, tsquery, uuid, regclass, regtype, regrole, oid, tid, xid, cid, txid_snapshot, pg_lsn, cardinal_number, character_data, sql_identifier, time_stamp, yes_or_no, planets, insenum, int4range, int8range, float8range, numrange, textrange, cashrange, daterange, tsrange, tstzrange, arrayrange) TO stdout;
pg_dumpall: error: pg_dump failed on database "regression", exiting

(I also need to make sure we capture the output of pg_dumpall)

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan