On 25.03.24 10:04, Magnus Hagander wrote:
This seems to have broken buildfarm member guaibasaurus, which I believe is the only one that runs "make dist" as part of the buildfarm. And as a result,t hat breaks the snapshot build uploads.

I don't know exactly how it does it, it appears to not run from within the git repository. It might be this needs an update to the buildfarm code itself to handle this path? I haven't dug into how that code does the make dist part (thus cc:ing in Andrew as well).

I don't see any code for this in the client-code git repository. So maybe it is a local custom module?