On 2020-04-10 05:45, Bruce Momjian wrote:
On Thu, Apr  9, 2020 at 08:47:56PM -0400, Jonathan Katz wrote:
On 4/9/20 4:57 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
Jonathan, Stephen, with the minor release done, can we focus on adding
the URL redirect and completing the patch to rename this feature in the
docs?  Thanks.

Yes, I have a prototype for this ready, which I had scrambled together
before the release. I am happy to make it committable in the coming days.

Thanks.  Once that is done Stephen can apply my patch with his
additions.

I think we should leave the backbranches alone. The feature shipped with the name as it did, and users know it as such. If we start retroactively renaming all functionality when we change our mind, it will create complete madness. New ideas belong into the master branch.