Hello Tom,

Here's a more fully fleshed out draft for this, with stylesheet
markup to get extra space around the column type names.

I find this added spacing awkward, espacially as attribute names are always one word anyway. I prefer the non spaced approach.

If spacing is discussed, should the layout rather try to align type information, eg:

  attribute        type
  description
  ---
  foo              bla
  this does this and that ...
  and here is an example about it
  ---
  foo-foo-foo      bla-bla
  whatever bla bla blah bla foo foo foo ...
  and stuff

I'm not sure how achievable it is from a xml & processing point of view,
and how desirable it is, I'm just throwing it for consideration.

--
Fabien.