Michael, please see below:

On Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 12:44 PM PG Doc comments form <
nore...@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/spgist-builtin-opclasses.html
>
> I wanted to add an SP-GIST index for an inet field ip_address
>
> In https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/spgist-builtin-opclasses.html
> network_ops is stated as the built-in opclass for (inet, inet)
> [...]
I notice inet_ops, not network_ops, is mentioned in the docs for 13. Perhaps
> it was renamed to network_ops in 15 but not 14?

I'm fairly certain this is a simple typo while performing some refactoring
work here:

https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commit/7a1cd5260aa20bc13aec8960a57904b5623d1830

doc/src/sgml/spgist.sgml
L105 + <entry valign="middle"