> On 23 Feb 2024, at 06:36, PG Doc comments form <nore...@postgresql.org> wrote:

> The correct result would be as follows:
>
> F302          INTERSECT table operator
> F302-02               INTERSECT ALL table operator
> F303          INTERSECT DISTINCT table operator
> F304          EXCEPT ALL table operator

This was changed recently in c9f57541d970 which changed subfeatures to
top-level features to match the SQL:2023 standard, F303 was previously a
sub-feature named F302-01.  That being said, I agree that it makes sense to
place F303 below F302-02 as per the attached, unless Peter (on cc:) objects.

--
Daniel Gustafsson