Existe otra muy buena llamada Power
Architect(http://www.sqlpower.ca/page/architect) desarrollada por la compañia
canadiense:
sqlpower.ca.
Esta herramienta es libre y esta desarrollada en Java. Actualmente esta en fase
continua de desarrollo y va por la versión 0.9.13.
Aqui les dejo las features de la herramienta:
http://www.sqlpower.ca/page/architect
FEATURES

    • Accesses source databases via JDBC
    • Connects to multiple source databases concurrently
    • Compares data models & database structures and identifies discrepancies
    • Drag-and-drop source tables & columns into the playpen
    • Remembers the origin of each column
    • Generates source-to-target visual Mapping Reports
    • Forward-engineers to PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server & more
    • Saves source data structure snapshots in the project, so you can work
remotely
    • All project data is stored in an easy-to-parse XML format
    • GPL (version 3) licensed

The Power*Architect can also open multiple source databases concurrently, even
if they are from competing database vendors. Another key feature of the
Power*Architect that sets it apart from other data modeling tools, is that it
remembers the origin of each column and is capable of automatically generating
the source-to-target data mappings.

Whether you're building or maintaining your Data Warehouse data model, the
Power*Architect will provide you a complete view of all required database
structures and will expedite every aspect of your data warehouse design.

UPCOMING/RECENT RELEASES & UPDATES

The following table lists upcoming software releases & features for the
Power*Architect.        Version         Release Date    Features
        0.9.11
"Abiji"         July 7, 2008

    • Improved Functionality including framework to support multiple languages
    • Improved Undo/Redo
    • Improved synchronized between the DB Tree and the Playpen
    • Checks availability of newer releases
    • Improved DB Tree View
    • Improved Playpen View
    • Easier Installation Guide and Windows Installer
    • several Bug Fixes

More information
        0.9.12
"Putsuga"       Release Candidate:
October 31, 2008

    • Added OLAP schema modeling
    • Added export OLAP schema to Mondrian XML
    • Added ON DELETE and ON UPDATE support to forward & reverse engineering
    • Added Playpen Navigator
    • Improved Korean translation
    • Added Russian translation
    • Improved undo/redo functionality
    • Improved DDL interface & formatting
    • Improved support for SQL Server 2000/2005 forward engineering
    • several bug fixes

        1.0.0
"Sherman"

Proposed enhancements:

    • Implement critics/proofreaders system
    • Improved error reporting interface in DB Tree
    • Implement support for views, triggers, check constraints, stored
procedures

To request changes or feature additions to Power*Architect, please visit our
Forum. Power*Architect Reviews & Blogs

"What I'm using now, and recommend, is Power*Architect... I think
Power*Architect has a better interface than Mogwai, creating models and
generating SQL is quite easy and takes just a few clicks. Power*Architect has
been declared open source just a few months ago, way to go guys!"
Ventanazul Webzine

"...delivered an ERD which is as well laid out as I have seen: even high end
tools I've tried couldn't make any better job of it in the first pass."
Diary of a Database Geek

"Thank you for making my software development work a little bit more enjoyable
and productive with your Power Architect tool."
Tomislav Nakic-Alfirevic

"...best ERD drawing tool I've found"
Jon's Code Blog

P:D: Para trabajar con PostgreSQL, debe ser con versiones mayores a la 8.2
Les dejo la misma a su consideración.
Les adelanto que tiene algunos problemas con el tipo de datos SERIAL ,pero ya
eso estará arreglado en la versión 1.0
Saludos