You should pick one list to post to.

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 4:36 AM, Abhra Kar <abhra....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>  I tried to modify below sql command in postgres syntax---
>
>  insert into aaaa (id, groupid, ele_id, ro_element_id) ")

​That ") looks wrong...​

             select bbbb.nextval, :groupid, gosp.neteleid, gosp.hodev
>        from net_ele gos, net_gos_prop gosp "

​As does that "
​

>            where gos.eid in ( :eids ) and gos.id = gosp.net_element_id
> and
>             gos.id not in (select ealjs.element_id from aaaa ealjs where
> ealjs.groupid = :groupid)
>
> If I run this it gives error for ":".If I remove : then I will get error
> like  missing FROM-clause entry for table bbbb.

​How are you executing the query, in what client program.  If it is ​psql
did you define the variable groupid and eids prior to running the provided
query?

What is the issue here and what should be exact query in postgressql

​PostgreSQL

You should provide the exact and complete psql script you are trying to run
... asking for help with an incomplete example won't get you far.

David J.
​