On 03/17/2018 01:08 PM, Stephen Frost wrote:
Greetings,

* Ron Johnson (ron.l.john...@cox.net) wrote:
On 03/17/2018 10:51 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
Once you've done that, log out of all PG sites (possibly by deleteing
cookies which you may have from them) and then log into postgresql.org
first and then go to lists.postgresql.org and the update should be
passed through.
Sadly, https://www.postgresql.org/account/reset/ hasn't worked for me in yearss.
That wasn't what the OP was asking about, but if you're having an issue
there, then please explain exactly what you're trying to do and what
issue you're seeing.  We're happy to try and resolve any such issues.

Having https://www.postgresql.org/account/reset/ send an password email to the address where I receive list emails hasn't worked for me in years.  (Yes, I looked in the Spam folder, and the Inbox, and the folder where -general emails are filtered to.)

When I'd stopped using PG for a while, the simplest solution was to send them to the Trash.