Hi all

I have created following statement to get the ordered parameter list of functions. I use UNNEST to get rows from array. This works fine but I am not sure whether the ordering remains in the later use. Background is PL/pgSQL to revoke grants to get a pristine start for granting. As the order of the parameter is important, I should use a statement that returns the properly ordered list of parameters. Maybe I did take a wrong turn and one can achieve this simpler.

Suggestions are very welcome.

Kind regards Thiemo

with PRO_UNNESTED_TYPES as(
  select
    oid as PROOID,
    PRONAME,
    unnest(PROARGTYPES) as PROARGTYPE,
    PRONAMESPACE,
    PROOWNER
  from
    PG_CATALOG.PG_PROC
) select
  P.PRONAME,
  string_agg(
    T.TYPNAME,
    ', '
  ) as PARAMETER_LIST_STRING,
  G.GRANTEE
from
  PRO_UNNESTED_TYPES P
inner join PG_CATALOG.PG_TYPE T on
  P.PROARGTYPE = T.OID
inner join PG_CATALOG.PG_NAMESPACE N on
  P.PRONAMESPACE = N.OID
inner join INFORMATION_SCHEMA.ROUTINE_PRIVILEGES G on
  -- copied from INFORMATION_SCHEMA.ROUTINE_PRIVILEGES source
 -- as seen in DBeaver 4.3.2
(
    (
      P.PRONAME::text || '_'::text
    )|| P.PROOID::text
  )::INFORMATION_SCHEMA.SQL_IDENTIFIER = G.SPECIFIC_NAME
where
  N.NSPNAME = current_user
  and G.GRANTEE != current_user
group by