On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 10:54 AM, Igal @ Lucee.org <i...@lucee.org> wrote:

> On 7/11/2018 10:38 AM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>
>> On 07/11/2018 10:36 AM, Igal @ Lucee.org wrote:
>>
>>> How can I tell inside the trigger function if the event was DELETE or
>>> INSERT/UPDATE?
>>>

>> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/plpgsql-trigger.html
>>

> This looks like it have all of the information that I need.  For some
> reason search engines bring up many other pages but not that one.

​For these situations I recommend bookmarking and navigating to the Table
of Contents [1] for the documentation and looking for relevant chapter
titles - in this case the "V. 38 - Triggers" one is right there on the main
page.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/index.html

On a related note, maybe the pl/pgsql link from the Triggers chapter should
link directly to the Triggers section under pl/pgsql instead of the top of
the chapter...

David J.