On 07/11/2018 03:39 PM, Ravi Krishna wrote:
Where I work, the requirement to have rollback scripts is part of the ITIL
requirement for Changes to have a backout procedure.

Liquibase provides that ability, but IMO rollback for RDBMS is always bit
tricky.  Certain DDL operations can take long time if it involves
a table rewrite.  PG is actually better than others.

Yeah, that's true.  Sometimes I just dump the whole table, and reload if a rollback is necessary.