On 30/10/2018 20:32, Martin Mueller wrote:

I have used Aqua Data Studio for several years. Jetbrains recently released a similar product. Academic licensing is affordable (~ $200 a year) and very cheap if considered in terms of the time it saves you.

*From: *David Gauthier <davegauthie...@gmail.com>
*Date: *Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 2:06 PM
*To: *"pgsql-gene...@postgresql.org" <pgsql-gene...@postgresql.org>
*Subject: *editable spreadsheet style interface

I think I know the answer to this one but I'll ask anyway...

Is there a spreadsheet style interface to a PG DB where users can...

- lock records

- edit records

- submit changes (transaction)

Is there any after-market tool for PG that does something like this ?

Have a look here https://www.postgresql.org/download/product-categories/ under "Administration/Development". I'm using pgAdmin right now.

Tim Clarke