On 11/5/18 5:41 PM, Adrien NAYRAT wrote:
We "solved" with a dump/restore on another server, also we kept previous cluster to investigate. I want to be sure we encountered the bug solved in 9.6.9 and it is not a new one.

FYI, I am not sure I will be able to keep previous cluster many days.

If we confirm it, maybe we should advise users to perform integrity check? I was surprised 9.6.9 avoid new appearance of corruption but nothing to ensure if database is already corrupted.

If I understand correctly, it seems related to vacuum skipping page already frozen. Maybe we should advise to do a VACUUM FREEZE with DISABLE_PAGE_SKIPPING option?

Regards,