On 30/01/2019 11:22, ceuro wrote:
Hello everybody, this is my first post.
I need to update to vita voom pgexpress 4.60 in order to upgrade to
postgresql 9.2:
I've tried to contact vita voom to collect (I've also already payed) the
last release of the driver but nobody answer me:
Is there anybody that could help me in finding the driver?
What you suggest to use instead of pgexpress to connect new release of
postgresql 9.2?
(of course for me it should be easier to use pgexpress as I already use an
old release to connect postgresql 8.2)

Hi there,

It's a proprietary driver, so you'll have to pursue Vita Voom, if they still exist.

I used to use it years ago for Delphi stuff, but I got tired of having to buy it all over again whenever I upgraded PostgreSQL, so I moved elsewhere. I've no problem paying for good software, but I didn't like having to do it over and over again.

A separate issue is that PostgreSQL 9.2 is very old indeed, and is no longer supported.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland
r...@rodonnell.ie