GoodMornig,
I can’t install postgres on my pc because i have Always this error: “ Problem
running post-install step. Installation may not complete correctly. The
database cluster initialisation failed.”
I looked for a guide that can help me to solve this problem but it was all a
big fail.
Itried to create a new user on my pc to create postgres server but nothing. I
tried to follow some guides on web/YouTube but nothing.
Can you please help me to solve this problem?
I must need to solve this because in my university they use postgres and i must
need this to complete the exam and the project on database.
Thank for patience. Have a good day, mirco

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10