The MySQL manual says that INNODB 'adheres closely' to the ACID model,
though there are settings where you can trade some ACID compliance for
performance.

See https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/mysql-acid.html

I've been running PostgreSQL for a client since 2005, we're on our 5th
hardware platform in that time period.  We also run a MySQL/MariaDB
database to support our website, it is currently on an AWS RDB server which
is refreshed from the PostgreSQL server.  I also administered an Oracle
system for a well-known educational publisher for about 10 years.  Given my
druthers, I'd take PostgreSQL over either Oracle or MySQL.
--
Mike Nolan